Multi-Day, 4 Week Course
Drag-n-drop. Speak. Read. Discover how!
Friday 3 PM EST / 12 PM PDT
Saturday 3 PM EST / 12 PM PDT
7-11 year old learners
25 minutes per class
Is your child less than 7 years old?
2X per week
four weeks only
2-7 learners per class
($112 USD one month per learner)
4 weeks only. Weekly Payments. Cancel at any time.
Drag-n-drop, trace, and circle. Discover how 💪
We designed our materials: falooka.com (user/pass access will be given)
Let's play an imaginary life with 🎲 games, 🎧audios, and 🖼️ visuals -- using stories.
This online class is available on any device, and anywhere like the comfort of home! 🏡
SAMPLE: Subject to change
WEEK 1: Dialogue in BEDROOM / Words of the Day / Easy Arabic letters / Numbers 0-4
WEEK 2: Dialogue in SCHOOL / Words of the Day / Short vowels / Numbers 5-8
WEEK 3: Dialogue in STREET / Words of the Day / Hard Arabic letters / Numbers 9-12
WEEK 4: Dialogue in KITCHEN / Words of the Day / Long vowels / Numbers 13-16
**Please read carefully**
Vision: For young learners from the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia -- to demystify Arabic!
Goal: Speak Arabic; read and write Modern Standard Arabic
We will use a combination of Arabic text and roman letters.
Method: Multisensory learning (off/on computer), repetition, and active recall.
"Play Homework" ---> Pictorial worksheets, games, one-line audios
Your Paypal email is the email used to send weekly Zoom class links.
Practical real-life topics: "I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I'm lost, where is... let's find!
1. Open-the-magic-box (words of the day)
2. Drag-n-drop (dialogue of the day)
3. Scavenger hunt (circle-&-find)
4. Spin-the-wheel (letter / number / color of the day)
1. Hand gestures for new words
2. Drag-n-drop, trace, and circle on browser
3. Role-play screen characters
4. Write on a whiteboard/paper
5. Interact with each other
1. Meet story like characters and interact with them
2. Ask every day questions / answers
3. Letter, number, color, the day's weather
I helped design Falooka.com's learning materials. As a native speaker I go to Cairo, Egypt every year because I love it so much! I studied at Columbia University and the American University in Cairo; and have over 10 years language teaching experience using active recall as our primary teaching method. Our materials were tested at New York University which was loads of fun.
Falooka.com (you will be given user/pass access)
Three Ivy League schools and the United Nations in New York have used or recommended the materials
1. No account creation is required for falooka.com. Just use the given user/pass
2. The Facebook group is only used by parents due to Facebook policy. Our play homwork will be posted within the group.
* Parents are requested to not appear on Zoom screen for learner attendee of age 7 up.
Zoom link will be emailed to subscribers weekly.
The email used for your Paypal subscription is the same email we will use to send the weekly Zoom class link.
Be sure to know how to use the mute/unmute button.
Everyone should be on mute unless speaking out in class.
Meets multiple times at scheduled times
Live zoom classes, recorded and monitored for safety and quality
Discussions via Facebook private group for parents
Automatic payments; cancel anytime
Great for practicing skills